Re: pycharm package in debian

Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Oct 01, 2017 at 06:38:03PM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > PS: Is there maybe something broken with the quoting function of
> > your MUA? I cannot differentiate between text written by you and
> > quoted text. There is no '> ' or whatever...
> That's how text parts of text+html mails often look like.

It is a recent breakage on GMail: the text body is broken (quoted
text is indistinguishable from non-quoted text). As I don't use GMail I
don't know what the author can do to correct this.

Those using GMail should engage with their support team to get this
fixed for all users. Until then, use a different client for composing
messages.

--
 \      “As soon as we abandon our own reason, and are content to rely |
  `\       upon authority, there is no end to our troubles.” —Bertrand |