Re: Updating Celery, Kombu, python-amqp

On 15 March 2017 at 08:45, Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:

> Your changes looks good to me, I have now made them. FYI, I believe
> anybody can create an account and make changes to the wiki.

Thanks. I have a wiki account, but the last time I updated the
Python/GitPackaging page my edit was reverted almost immediately, so I
thought I better check here first ;)

python-amqp depends on vine, but when I previously packaged vine[0], I
only built the python3 package. Is it too soon to start dropping
python2 packages from uploads intended for Buster?

[0] https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/vine

Christopher