Re: Updating Celery, Kombu, python-amqp

Dear Brian,

Thanks. I'm new to gbp pq, but beginning to get the hang of it.

At the end of https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackagingPQ#Converting_git-dpm_to_gbp_pq
I think it would probably be a good idea to add instructions to
refresh the patches (and create the patch-queue). Something like:

gbp pq import
gbp pq export
dch -m "Refresh patches after git-dpm to gbp pq conversion"
git add debian/patches/
git add debian/changelog
debcommit

I found all of the patches were updated with the removal of a From: header.

Also, in https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackagingPQ#New_upstream_release
you probably want to add --pristine-tar to the import-orig command.

Thanks for your help!

Christopher