Re: Moving off of git-dpm

On 16 February 2017 at 11:31, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> Are you guys seriously considering dgit to replace anything other than
> dput in DPMT? I'd rather go back to svn-buildpackage than use something
> that will not allow me (f.e. as sponsor) to review before uploading!

One can totally review before uploading with dgit.
dgit takes ownership/syncing of your dgit/* heads.
One can totally push master; review it; fix it up; push more; and then
as a sponsor if you are happy to publish master one invokes dgit push
to update the dgit/* branches & execute dput with a source matching
the git tree.

Is this the workflow you want?

dgit doesn't impose anything what one does with master branch, or any
other branch names you want.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.