Re: python-social-auth 0.2.19-1 review

Dmitry and Michael,

On 24 May 2016 at 07:08, Tiago Ilieve <tiago.myhro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thinking about this, the best solution seems to be drop the patch and
> remove the "site/" folder, repacking it as a DSFG-compatible tarball.
> But if there isn't a strictly legal requirement (e.g. to include
> sources for files that aren't distributed in binary form), I'm not
> sure this worth the effort.

At first I thought this would be hard[1], but following the example
from "python-docutils"[2][3] proved to be quite straightforward. I've
pushed the changes[4], but there are two related things that I didn't
figured how to do properly:

- Commit the repackaged tarball contents in the "upstream" branch and
create a tag named with "+dfsg" suffix. Is "gbp import-orig" able to
do this by itself?
- Add "pristine-tar" data for the repackaged tarball. This could
probably be done when solving the previous question.

If you guys can kindly take a look, I'd appreciate.

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/BenFinney/software/repack
[2]: https://sources.debian.net/src/python-docutils/0.12%2Bdfsg-1/debian/copyright/