Joining the python-modules team

Hello,

I would like to join the python-modules team.  I am currently the
maintainer of borgbackup, and I want to package a dependency of the
unittests, pytest-benchmark.  I already filed an ITP to prevent
duplicate work, in case someone else has the same idea (#820301).
I would prefer to create this package under the umbrella of the
python-modules team.

I have read the policy and accept it, and I will do my best to follow it
(starting with the git-dpm repository layout).  My alioth-login is
dannyedel-guest.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

- Danny