Re: request for alioth team

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
[Adrian Alves, 2016-04-07]
> Hello guy, my name is Adrian i want to be part of the python-modules team
> in alioth
> i have a few pkgs in mentors for review and also i want to start fixing
> some of the pkgs that you have already, i did it for python-clicks and sent
> it to aviau@debian.org
> but i want to start collaboration with the team.

Welcome on board!

Piotr you rockz!
> my allioth username is:
> alvesadrian-guest
>
> my python packages in mentors:
> python-daemonocle
> python-marshmallow
> tinydb
> python-flask-marshmallow

I took a quick look at python-flask-marshmallow:

* please add dh-python to Build-Depends
* why aren't you building python3-flask-marshmallow package?
  If you really want to provide only one binary package: please drop
  deprecated 2.X and use 3.X instead
* please close the right bug in debian/changelog
Yes i will fix that
--
Piotr Ożarowski                         Debian GNU/Linux Developer
www.ozarowski.pl          www.griffith.cc           www.debian.org

Thanks a lot Piotr and all the guys at python team!

Adrian.-