Re: Updating python-django-tagging

Barry Warsaw <barry@debian.org> writes:

> In some of my non-team packages I've been trying to use gbp-pq more.  It seems
> not terrible, and at least it's maintained.  Is it time to consider switching?
> Perhaps just on a trial basis?  When git-dpm works, it does work well.

I really like the work flow of git-dpm. Think it is much better then
gbp-pq, which IIRC stores and distributes the patch files in git.

Shame it isn't better maintained. As a result, seems it is very easy to
get it in a confused state (e.g. by not noticing the local upstream
branch needs a fast forward) and doesn't handle merging of branches.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>