Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

On 11/23/2015 01:44 PM, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
> I will appreciate if you backport Sphinx because I was recently asked about
> the same [1].

Cool.

> You will maybe also want to backport sphinx-rtd-theme ≥ 0.1.8-2,
> where the dh_sphinxdoc experience was greatly improved.

As much as I could see, I don't need sphinx-rtd-theme in backports.

> You will also definitely have to do some changes like reverting the jquery
> dependency bump made in 1.3.1-7 — Sphinx works with previous jquery versions,
> but it had some issues with browser supports, that's why the dependency was
> bumped.

There's already a version 1.11.3+dfsg-4~bpo8+1 of jquery in backports,
which is the one I also need for my other packages. So I don't think
that one is a blocker.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)