Re: git instead of svn in DPMT policy

Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> writes:
> I moved policy.rst to python-modules.git repo (it was available to edit
> by every team member in SVN as well). It's not OK to edit it and push it
> without having a discussion here (on this mailing list) first, though.

Ok to push to a non-master branch? e.g. post-git-migrate?

As a first step, I would suggest deleting the entire "Subversion
Procedures" section. Maybe it could be replaced by a "Git Procedures"
section that has a link to the wiki page?

https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackaging
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>