Re: [DPMT] radical changes: automation, carrot and stick

On Oct 02 2015, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> I think that the main problem of our team is that we have over 300
> members and only few people contribute to packages they didn't inject to
> the repo (some people do not care even about those).

I always assumed that it was generally preferred to have Python packages
be maintained in the Python team, even if the maintainer has little
interest or time in contributing to other Python packages.

Did I get the wrong impression?

Best,
-Nikolaus