Re: Git migration schedule

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 at 12:18 Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
Now that you already have the remote configured, you can re-configure it
with:

    $ git remote set-url origin git+ssh://USERNAME@git.debian.org/git/python-modules/tools/python-modules.git

where “origin” is the name of the remote, and “USERNAME” is your Alioth
username.

Insufficient.   .mrconfig in the repository contains a reference to the URL without the username.

I tried updating the repository in .mrconfig.  Curiously, a quick-update reverted the URL back to the original value, and then deleted all the repositories from file. Which seems just a little bit weird. Maybe when I get to know mr better I will be able to understand just what happened.

I didn't even think of doing it via ssh configuration, as per Mattia's suggestion. I think that might be a better option.