Git migration schedule

I know there's been a lot of questions about the schedule for the git
migration.  Right now, Stefano is at PyconZA, so he hasn't had much time to
follow up here.  But he and I discussed a schedule for the migration, and
we're sharing it now both so you know what's going on and so we have to stick
to it <wink>.

Flag day: 9-Oct

5-Oct - Do one last test run with an updated svn dump.  Put the results in a
public place for folks to play with and comment on.

8-Oct - Assuming no objections or showstoppers, turn off write access to all
of DPMT svn.

9-Oct - One more svn dump and conversion run.  Move the git repos into their
final resting place.

Announce, celebrate, ???, profit!

Remember that the page describing how things will work within the team once
we've migrated to git is described here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackaging

We'll make that page official once the migration is done.

The code implementing the migration is here:

git://git.debian.org/users/stefanor/dpmt-migration.git

Cheers,
-Barry (and Stefano)