Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
> On 09/30/2015 12:38 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>> He knew it violated team norms and just didn't care.
>
> That's not what I wrote.
>
> I went into packages.d.o, saw DPMT, and a bit too fast, thought it was
> team maintained and that an upload would be accepted. Yes, I knew the
> rule, but no I didn't just ignore it. I was just confused by looking too
> fast, and seeing DPMT in the package.
>
> Write the rule into the stones of a policy wont fix it, such mistake may
> happen again.

you mean taht again you will "look too fast" the maintainer and go on
with your agenda? lintian reported

W: python-networkx source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
W: python-networkx source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.10-1

not even that was an alert for you?