Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
> On 09/30/2015 12:45 PM, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> nor is uploading a package just for their own interest and then let
>> the maintainer fix the mistakes done. This has happened in the past,
>> most of the times with Thomas, that's enough.
>
> Sandro,
>
> I've done hundreds of uploads. Lots of them uploading stuff maintained
> within the DPMT. So far, only a single person complained...

still you have decided to ignore that single person opinion and go on
your way...

> Also, I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I want to just
> let you fix mistakes I did. Should I understand that you agree that I do
> another upload of networkx?

no it's not, let me paste here my reply to your private msg (it's what
I wrote so I dont disclose anything):

"""
I would appreciate if you could stop committing directly to the
packages I maintain; please submit patches to the BTS instead. (this
is an implicit nack to the upload)
"""

> If so, please *more clearly* explain what
> you think was wrong, with an exhaustive list of problems you found. As I

I wrote that, check
[🔎] CAB4XWXyoPJo91MnyqNRAV=aDP4CGS4H-m5=1JRnc14K_G-cmuQ@mail.gmail.com ,
it's been tehre for more than a day, you also have replied to part to
that msg, but not the technical part

> understand, the --exclude when running nose should go away, and a new
> dependency should appear instead. Anything else?
>
> Probably off the list as well, as I'm not sure anyone but you and I
> would care to read that.

it seems the topic generated quite some replies to other parties, so
let's keep it public, shall we?