Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015, at 01:53 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> This has driven
> some contributors away in the past, thinking we don't have team spirit.
> IMO, that's truth, and this kind of thread is hurting again.

Just to back this up: watching threads like this go past makes working
on/with Debian look very uninviting. At times it seems like DPMT is more
interested in quoting sections of policy at one another than in actually
making stuff work. It looks absolutely like there's no team spirit,
unless you all keep it carefully hidden from the mailing list. If this
is what you're like even to other people with @debian.org email
addresses, I don't want to try doing anything within Debian.

Thomas K