Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On 09/30/2015 12:38 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> He knew it violated team norms and just didn't care.

That's not what I wrote.

I went into packages.d.o, saw DPMT, and a bit too fast, thought it was
team maintained and that an upload would be accepted. Yes, I knew the
rule, but no I didn't just ignore it. I was just confused by looking too
fast, and seeing DPMT in the package.

Write the rule into the stones of a policy wont fix it, such mistake may
happen again.

Thomas