Re: cairocffi possible FTBFS

Hello,

The latest version (0.7.1) requires python-xcffib >= 0.3.2 that has not hit unstable yet. I have built a package with a custom installation and I poked its maintainer.

I’ll push everything in svn soon. It should be a matter of days.

https://github.com/SimonSapin/cairocffi/blob/master/setup.py

Cheers,
JC

--