Re: Proposed git migration plan

On Aug 27, 2014, at 10:30 AM, Antoine Musso wrote:

>Coupled with a pre review software such as Gerrit, that let one propose
>a patchset, have the build result displayed and iterate until the patch
>is ready to land in the branch.

I personally love such gated systems when working on software.  They might
also be a good value for packaging work, if they can do things like run
lintian and DEP-8 tests too.  Sometimes it's necessary to bypass such gates,
e.g. security releases.  Once we're converted to git, exploring these other
options would be nice, IMHO.  One thing at a time though. :)

-Barry