Re: RFS: Pyspread 0.2.6-1

On Feb 21, 2014, at 01:59 PM, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:

>On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry@debian.org> wrote:
>> They don't run automatically during package build for either pbuilder or
>> sbuild afaik, although that would be really nice.
>
>No. Autopkgtests are designed to test *installed* packages, which is
>just not possible to do at build time (i.e. because that requires a
>different set of dependencies).

Right.  I was just saying that I think it would be nice if sbuild/pbuilder
could arrange to run run-adt-test with the artifacts of the build installed.
It's probably a bit tricky to get it right, but not doing so probably means
that most autopkgtests aren't actually getting run locally before being
uploaded.

-Barry