RFS: Pyspread 0.2.6-1

Requesting a review and upload of Pyspread 0.2.6-1 available in the papt repo. Package is lintian clean, but I'm unsure if I did the DEP-8 implementation correctly or if it's at all possible. Running the tests manually works just fine but with adt-run some of them fail
Changes since last upload:

pyspread (0.2.6-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
  * Refresh patches
  * Delete documentation_typos.patch, fixed upstream
  * Add DEP-8 tests
* Remove runstests.py from original tarball and regenerate during test run
  * Add recommends: python-xlrd, ttf-mscorefonts-installer
  * Standards-Version bumped to 3.9.5 (no change)

Regards
Andreas Noteng