Re: Upload new version of Veusz

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 3:14 AM, Jeremy Sanders
<jeremy@jeremysanders.net> wrote:
> On 02/18/2014 02:28 AM, Vincent Cheng wrote:
>
>> Built, signed, and uploaded. Oh, and don't forget to verify and close
>> #714891 otherwise veusz won't migrate to testing.
>

> Thanks very much. However, I've just had a report from someone that there is
> a problem installing the new package on testing. Apparently it requires a
> sip-api-8.1 and only sip-api-10 is available. I don't have a testing system
> with me at the moment to confirm, but this seems to show it:
>  https://packages.debian.org/en/sid/veusz-helpers
>
> Did something go wrong with the build here or was it my mistake?

Sorry, that was entirely my fault. (I was also in the midst of
preparing packages for upload to wheezy-backports, and it looks like I
might've accidentally built veusz in a wheezy environment. My bad!)

There's a binNMU request for this already filed (#739467), so this'll
get fixed when that's done.

Vincent