Re: Upload new version of Veusz

Hi Vincent

Thanks for having a look at the package.

Vincent Cheng wrote:

> - latest standards version is 3.9.5

Done - I couldn't see any changes to make other than bumping the
version.

> - please collapse all unreleased d/changelog entries into a
> single entry (dch -i should've done that for you); it should
> look something like this: veusz (1.20.1-1) unstable;
> urgency=low [ Jakub Wilk ] * Use canonical URIs for Vcs-*
> fields.  [ Jeremy Sanders ] * Update to Veusz 1.20.1 ...

Thanks - I've reformatted this. I wasn't aware of dch -i, so
that's probably why they were broken.

> - since you sign your tarballs upstream, please have uscan
>  check the signature as well (lintian-info -t
>  debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature)

Ok - I've added this. I wasn't sure whether the correct place to
put the keyring was in upstream/ or in upstream-signing-key.pgp,
as there seemed to be some inconclusive discussion about whether
upstream/ is correct. I ended up using upstream-signing-key.pgp.

I've also update copyright as some files had moved around and
been added, and have documented adding suggests for
python-h5py. I've also bumped the minimum python to 2.6, as this
is what upstream requires.

One unresolved question is whether to support Python 3 at the
moment. Veusz can use either (py3 support is poorly tested,
though). Veusz is both an app and a python module, so it's a bit
unclear what to do. Maybe it needs splitting up into a
module (py2 and py3) and an app (py2?)  package. The same source
can run under both py2/3, however. There are quite a lot of
common data files, so maybe we'd end up with

veusz
python-veusz
python3-veusz
python-veusz-helpers
python3-veusz-helpers
veusz-data

It seems a bit of a nightmare of package multiplication and
complexity though. Maybe this can be left until later?

Thanks again

Jeremy