Re: Upload new version of Veusz

On 02/18/2014 02:28 AM, Vincent Cheng wrote:

Built, signed, and uploaded. Oh, and don't forget to verify and close
#714891 otherwise veusz won't migrate to testing.

Thanks very much. However, I've just had a report from someone that there is a problem installing the new package on testing. Apparently it requires a sip-api-8.1 and only sip-api-10 is available. I don't have a testing system with me at the moment to confirm, but this seems to show it:
 https://packages.debian.org/en/sid/veusz-helpers

Did something go wrong with the build here or was it my mistake?

Thanks

Jeremy