Re: About access to git.debian.org and the DPMT

[Zygmunt Krynicki, 2013-11-26]
> > * "plainbox is a Simple replacement for CheckBox" looks weird to me,
> >>   it looks better with lower case "s" IMO (see dev. ref. §6.2.2),
> >>

> > I was reading that and I think that description is no longer accurate. I
> > will write a better one, that describes the purpose of the project as it
> > stands now.
> >

> Rewrote descriptions entirely

please use lowercase "t" and remove the dot from the end of short
description

> > * plainbox manpage is missing,
> >>

> > Is it mandatory to have one? I recall reading about not symlinking to
> > undocumented.7. Plainbox does not currently have a man page but instead has
> > built-in --help. I guess I'm asking about the minimum required man page
> > that could be worked upon later.
> >

> No change yet

it's not mandatory but help2man is so easy to use...
(and even if you decide to not write/generate one, let lintian complain
about it)

> > How should I inject that into SVN? Will I get commit access to the
> > collaborative repository?

you already have commit access,
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin#Work_With_The_Packages

> Before I sort that out I've updated the repository on github.
> Please have a look and tell me if I missed anything.

please move -doc package to "extra" priority; sorry I forgot to mention
it in my last mail