Re: Packaging python-mocker and cloud-init in Debian ?

Ditën e Tue, 20/03/2012 më 10.57 -0400, Scott Moser ka shkruar:
> Rodney, thanks for raising this, it has been on my TODO list for quite
> some time.  I'd really appreciate any help you can offer, though.  Time is
> more a limiting factor than anything else.

It was Charles who raised it, not I. :)

I don't really have any time to deal with it either. I can only guess
that I was even on the cc: list, because I did the original mocker
package for Ubuntu, and it later got uploaded to debian.