Re: Packaging python-mocker and cloud-init in Debian ?

Indeed would be neat to get those into Debian.  FWIW python-mocker seems
to be already in experimental  since A WHILE ( 02 Sep 2010 ), needs some
TLC and push into unstable I guess ;-)

I haven't looked into packaging of cloud-init, just blindly built
it and lintianed:

W: cloud-init source: missing-file-from-potfiles-in grub.templates
W: grub-legacy-ec2: binary-without-manpage usr/sbin/grub-set-default
W: grub-legacy-ec2: binary-without-manpage usr/sbin/grub-set-default-legacy-ec2
W: grub-legacy-ec2: binary-without-manpage usr/sbin/update-grub-legacy-ec2
W: cloud-init: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/cloud-init
W: cloud-init: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/cloud-init-cfg
W: cloud-init: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/cloud-init-per
N: 3 tags overridden (2 errors, 1 warning)

Would you guys (Scott and Rodney) be interested to polish up packaging a bit so
it complies with standards I think I could review/sponsor your uploads
into Debian.    Rudimentary manpages might come useful... or may be
enabling those scripts to handle --help gracefully and just use help2man to
generate the manpages "for free"