Packaging python-mocker and cloud-init in Debian ?

Dear all,

is there somebody interested to maintain or co-maintain cloud-init (and
therefore python-mocker, on which it depends) in Debian ?

  https://launchpad.net/cloud-init
  http://labix.org/mocker

cloud-init provides utilities to make systems "just work" on computer clouds
such as the Amazon Elastic Computer Cloud, in particular:

  - update-grub-legacy-ec2 and its kernel hooks, to create a GRUB 1 menu file
    for pvgrub (no need for GRUB on the MBR itself).
  - facilities to download the public SSH key speficied in an instance's metadata.

As a user, I am interested having these packages in Debian, but I am weak in
python packaging (by the way, if somebody wants to co-maintain m2crypto...).

The packages have a long history in Ubuntu (maintainers CCed), so it should be
realtively straightforward to have them in Debian.

Please CC me as I am not subscribed.

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles Plessy