Re: RFS: python-unicodecsv (Closes: #669678)

i fixed all the stuff (see comments below) and uploaded a new package to
mentors.debian.net . if there are no other issues, i'll add the
debian-dir to the python-modules svn (i'm a team member since some days,
my name is toabctl-guest) and search for a sponsor.

Many thanks for the help, Jakub!

On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 20:03 +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> Lintian now emits:
> W: python-unicodecsv source: debhelper-overrides-need-versioned-build-depends (>= 7.0.50~)
> I: python-unicodecsv source: quilt-patch-missing-description 01disable_float_double_tests.diff

fixed on mentors.debian.net

> * Thomas Bechtold <thomasbechtold@jpberlin.de>, 2012-04-23, 18:32:
> >>It should be override_dh_auto_test, not overwrite_dh_auto_test. Please
> >>honour DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck.
> >
> >fixed both on mentors.debian.net .
> >seems that the tests never run. fixed this as well and disabled 2 tests
> >(see debian/patches) because the tests failed.
>
> How about fixing the tests rather than disabling them? :) See the
> attached patch.

thanks. i forwarded the patch upstream and included the patch in
debian/patches

> >>Please test against all supported Python versions, not only the
> >>default one.
> >
> >at build time? how to do this? what are the build dependencies in
> >debian/control
>
> python-all

done.

> >and what should i do in debian/rules ? do you have an example package maybe?
>
> Use "pyversions -r" to get list of supported Python versions, then
> iterate over them. TIMTOWTDI:
> 1) abuse %-rules, see e.g. flufl.enum;
> 2) use a for loop, see e.g. sphinxcontrib-speeling;
> 3) (my favourite:) use xargs, see e.g. python-byteplay.

done with your favourite.