Re: "search.html doesn't look like a Sphinx search page"

Il giorno ven, 24/02/2012 alle 12.24 +0100, Jakub Wilk ha scritto:
> * Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>, 2012-02-24, 13:29:
> >>Also, please remove Google Analytics code, and references to other
> >>JavaScript code and CSS hosted on external websites. I don't want to
> >>be tracked when viewing local documentation. :<
> >That sounds like an RC bug; things in main depending on stuff not in
> >Debian.
>
> I would certainly consider things like thing RC for my packages, but I'm
> not sure there's consensus about this among the project.

If there is consensus (and I guess it would be good to find it), I
wasn't able to detect it...
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/05/msg00194.html

Notice I _did_ provide locally some javascript libraries which (the
upstream downloads remotely, and which) are required for the
functionality of the documentation.

Pietro