Re: "search.html doesn't look like a Sphinx search page"

Thank you for the reply Jakub.

Il giorno mar, 21/02/2012 alle 17.03 +0100, Jakub Wilk ha scritto:
> * Pietro Battiston <me@pietrobattiston.it>, 2012-02-19, 16:55:
> >I'm trying to adopt dh_sphinxdoc, but it dies with the following error:
> >
> >dh_sphinxdoc:
> >debian/python-sqlkit-doc/usr/share/doc/python-sqlkit-doc/html/search.html doesn't look like a Sphinx search page
> >
> >The page is available at
> >http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/sqlkit.git;a=blob;f=doc/html/search.html
>
> The page reads:
> creato usando  <a href="http://sphinx.pocoo.org/";>Sphinx</a> 0.6.4.
>
> Well, don't expect dh_sphinxdoc to be able to process stuff that was not
> build with the current version of Sphinx.

My bad: I referred you to the page in git (and in the original tarball)
as an example, but in fact that's not exactly the page dh_sphinxdoc
complains about: the latter is indeed generated during the creation of
the package, and I uploaded a copy for your convenience at¹
http://pietrobattiston.it/c/search.html

So finally I'd appreciate any pointer on why _this_ is not recognized.

thanks again

Pietro

¹ If you just want to reproduce the problem cleanly:

git clone git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/sqlkit.git
cd sqlkit
git checkout sphinxdoc_temptative
git-buildpackage --git-debian-branch=sphinxdoc_temptative