Re: Request for Review - Nuitka the Python compiler

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 10:50:13PM +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Paul Boddie <paul@boddie.org.uk>, 2011-11-12, 15:08:
> >>c) I renamed "Nuitka.py" to a "nuitka" binary. I am keeping the
> >>drop-in replacement as "Python" though.
> >I don't think it's wise to call it "Python",
>
> Agreed, this is bad idea.

+1

What's wrong with calling nuitka, nuitka ? I do not remember PyPy,
Stackless, Jython, IronPython or any other alternative Python
interpreters trying to install their executable under the name
/usr/bin/python, so why would you want to do it in this case ?

PS: Thank you for working on Nuitka, it looks really interesting.

--
Nicolas Chauvat