Re: Help with conversion to dh_python2 needed

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 14:02, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> I have read the hint in the previous thread and thus I have set
>
>   XS-Python-Version: >= 2.5

this way you only define what are the versions of python, among those
supported by Debian, your package is able to work on.

> (as it can be seen in SVN).  However this does not seem to be the
> correct solution to avoid this problem.  Perhaps I missed the point in
> this advise so what exactly do I have to do to build extensions for all
> supported Python versions?

you should loop over the `pyversion -s` and build the package for all
of them, overriding dh_auto_build (like done in unittest2[1] repo to
exec tests).

[1] svn://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/unittest2/trunk

regards,