Re: Help with conversion to dh_python2 needed

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 12:53:51PM +0200, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> you're not building extensions for all supported Python versions (see
> this weekend and ask python-defaults maintainers to upload new version
> to unstable (dh_python2 is already fixed in the repo)

I have read the hint in the previous thread and thus I have set

   XS-Python-Version: >= 2.5

(as it can be seen in SVN).  However this does not seem to be the
correct solution to avoid this problem.  Perhaps I missed the point in
this advise so what exactly do I have to do to build extensions for all
supported Python versions?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--