Re: Would like a sponsor to upload the new version of python-foolscap

Elliot Murphy <elliot@canonical.com> writes:

> It's rather obnoxious to assume I didn't communicate as an individual
> asking for assistance. When I did that, jwilk told me to add the
> package to the list of packages in the topic waiting to be reviewed,
> as is the standard operating procedure for the DPMT. It's also
> described here: http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/TODO

Thanks for the clarification.

It didn't occur to me that the DPMT would operate that way; it still
strikes me as obnoxious, taking over the channel topic for a particular
team's task list. But I don't own the channel either, so I leave it to
others to decide if they care enough.

--
 \                                                己所不欲、勿施于人。 |
  `\                (What is undesirable to you, do not do to others.) |