Python Policy Update

doko uploaded the new policy in python-defaults, so we can consider this
edition complete.  Certainly it's not perfect and I'll be keeping an eye on
bug submissions.

I've also been added to uploaders for python-defaults and will continue to
work on this.

I know a lot of effort has been made to get the archive ready for Python 2.6.
Either before or with the Python 2.6 upload, we are going to have to drop
Python 2.4 as a supported Python version.  Any work that could be done now to
ease that transition would be beneficial.

Scott K