Request for review / sponsorship for jsonpickle

Hello,

I uploaded my first Debian package, jsonpickle, to mentors.debian.org
(http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=jsonpickle).
 jsonpickle is a library that builds on top of the existing Python
JSON encoders (simplejson, stdlib json, demjson) by allow more complex
object graphs to be serialized to JSON.  I would greatly appreciate
any comments and suggestions on this package.

I tried to follow the Debian and Python packaging guidelines and
examined the packaging of several other Python packages, so hopefully
the jsonpickle package is close to being acceptable.

I am one of the upstream maintainers of this package.

Thank you,
John Paulett
john@paulett.org