Re: Trac team almost dead?

W. Martin Borgert schrieb:
> On 2009-08-26 10:59, Alexander GQ Gerasiov wrote:
>> project on alioth looks nearly dead. We're using trac actively in our
>> lab, so I'll think about entering team to help them a little bit.
>
> I wonder, how people feel about moving Trac from its own team
> to a larger, more active team, i.e. Debian Python Modules Team,
> which already has some of tracs dependencies, i.e.
> libapache2-mod-python, mod-wsgi, python-docutils, genshi,
> python-mysqldb, and pygments. If nobody objects, I would do the
> necessary work, including fix of #521513 (i.e. upload of current
> trac version 0.11.5), under the flag of the python-modules team.
>
> Andres, Federico, Jesus, Luis, Otavio, what do you think?

Hi!

	I have some of the trac-plugins ITA/ITPed and would probably consider
following trac itself into one of the python Teams. However I wonder how
the $VCS will be handled, throwing away trac's git history doesn't sound
like a good idea to me.

	As my packages have (following trac itself) a git history and the one
I've ITA-ed has some HG history I'm interested in what the team thinks
so I can decide if / what to move in.

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   : GPG 4096R : 0xD49AE731

http://www.christoph-egger.org/