Re: Trac team almost dead?

Quoting "Christoph Egger" <debian@christoph-egger.org>:
	I have some of the trac-plugins ITA/ITPed and would probably consider
following trac itself into one of the python Teams. However I wonder how
the $VCS will be handled, throwing away trac's git history doesn't sound
like a good idea to me.

The git history would still exist. And we could also import the git
history into the SVN repository of DPMT. I never used git and I
currently don't have the time to learn new tools, so maybe somebody
could post the right command line to do this, please?