Re: Trac team almost dead?

On 2009-08-28 17:25, Mikhail Gusarov wrote:
> There are two modes of installation: putting the .egg to the concrete
> Trac instance and installing it site-wide in the PYTHONPATH. You're
> probably referring to former.
>
> Distribution-friendly way is latter.

Than I was wrong. I thought that plugins can go into a site-wide
Trac directory, but you are right. So anybody vetoing against
moving Trac to DPMT? You have three seconds... :~)

Given that (1) pkg-trac was inactive the last months and that
(2) interested Trac team members can easily join DPMT, and (3) a
new upstream version is needed desperately by some users, I will
probably start migration tomorrow. Depends on the weather.