Re: [Vincent Bernat] Re: [Python-modules-team] python-axiom REMOVED from testing

OoO  En cette  nuit  nuageuse du  samedi  26 janvier  2008, vers  01:01,
Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi@mithrandi.za.net> disait:

>> I have posted  this message in python-modules-team mailing  list but got
>> no answer. Looking  at the archives, it seems that  posting to this list
>> is pretty rare (except for BTS). So, I post this message here too.

> Thanks for the patch! As it so happens, I was planning on updating to
> the latest upstream version this weekend, so I'll probably just use your
> patch instead.

Hi Tristan !

Thanks for taking care of this. I'll wait for your new package.
--
BOFH excuse #68:
only available on a need to know basis