Re: [Vincent Bernat] Re: [Python-modules-team] python-axiom REMOVED from testing

OoO En cette nuit nuageuse du  samedi 26 janvier 2008, vers 00:51, Bernd
Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> disait:

>>> I attach  a diff for this change  using quilt. I have  also upgraded the
>>> package to  the new  0.5.27. I  have added myself  to Uploaders.  I have
>>> tried to commit this but I get this error:
>>> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>>> svn: Authorization failed

> the best way to take care of this is to join the python modules team on
> alioth. Fastest way to get a sponsoring or answers to your questions is
> to join us in #debian-python on the OFTC network.

Hi Bernd !

I am already in the team. Therefore, I don't know why I get this error.
--
panic("sun_82072_fd_inb: How did I get here?");
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/include/asm-sparc/floppy.h