Re: [Vincent Bernat] Re: [Python-modules-team] python-axiom REMOVED from testing

OoO Pendant le repas du vendredi 25 janvier 2008, vers 19:45, je disais:

>> I attach  a diff for this change  using quilt. I have  also upgraded the
>> package to  the new  0.5.27. I  have added myself  to Uploaders.  I have
>> tried to commit this but I get this error:
>> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>> svn: Authorization failed

Well, the problem  was I was using svn://  instead of svn+ssh://. Thanks
to Bernd for pointing this out. I should be more careful.
--
Write clearly - don't sacrifice clarity for "efficiency".