Re: [Vincent Bernat] Re: [Python-modules-team] python-axiom REMOVED from testing

* Vincent Bernat <bernat@luffy.cx> [2008-01-25 19:45:04 +0100]:

> I have posted  this message in python-modules-team mailing  list but got
> no answer. Looking  at the archives, it seems that  posting to this list
> is pretty rare (except for BTS). So, I post this message here too.

Thanks for the patch! As it so happens, I was planning on updating to
the latest upstream version this weekend, so I'll probably just use your
patch instead.