Re: [Vincent Bernat] Re: [Python-modules-team] python-axiom REMOVED from testing

Hi,

>> I attach  a diff for this change  using quilt. I have  also upgraded the
>> package to  the new  0.5.27. I  have added myself  to Uploaders.  I have
>> tried to commit this but I get this error:
>>  svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>>  svn: Authorization failed

the best way to take care of this is to join the python modules team on
alioth. Fastest way to get a sponsoring or answers to your questions is
to join us in #debian-python on the OFTC network.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
Bernd Zeimetz