Re: Using python-central for pure-Python package

> Move that to the install target as well and replace "$*" with the
> version of the current python (`pyversions -dv`).

Thanks. That works, but raises other issues I thought we'd addressed.

I'll start a new thread with my questions.

--
 \       "The man who is denied the opportunity of taking decisions of |
  `\      importance begins to regard as important the decisions he is |