Re: dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${python:Depends}

> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Ben Finney wrote:
> > [dpkg-gencontrol complains about unknown substitution variables]
>
> dh_pycentral should do it for you...

I am using dh_pycentral (as noted in my original message).

Or do you mean that, since I'm using dh_pycentral, I should not use
dh_gencontrol?

> what's the content of the package ?
>
> If it uses private modules, you should indicate the directory where
> they are stored as parameter to dh_pycentral.

What are "private modules"? I've never heard that term used in Python.

--
 \     "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."  -- |
  `\                              Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943 |