python2.4 testsuite failures & python2.4 on the buildd's
Some question about buildd configurations (python2.4_2.4.3-3 builds),
if some tests should be disabled when running the testsuite on the
buildds, or if these are things, where configurations can be changed
on the buildd's.
- test_ioctl wants /dev/tty, is this device available or not
readable (mips at least)? test succeeds otherwise.
- test_tcl hangs on some buildds (mipsel, but not mips, alpha, s390,
amd64), passes on others. Why?
- test_socket fails on amd64 (excelsior). configuration error? works
ok on a local machine.
test test_socket failed -- Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/build/buildd/python2.4-2.4.3/Lib/test/test_socket.py", line 449, in testSockName
self.assertEqual(name, ("0.0.0.0", PORT+1))
AssertionError: ('188.8.131.52', 50008) != ('0.0.0.0', 50008)
- test_codeccallbacks fails with a bus error on ia64 and hppa,
unreproducible on local machines.
other test failures:
- test_bz2 on alpha (decoding error)
- test_bsddb3 on amd64 (locking error)
Thanks for your input.