Re: RFS: python-urwid - Console UI Library for Python

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 12:03 -0400, Ian Ward wrote:

> The tutorial.html file has been restored to urwid-0.9.3.tar.gz
>
> I know this might not be good form (I imagine I could have made a new
> release), but it was just a build problem that caused it to appear as a
> zero length file, and the file is identical to the one in 0.9.2.

What is the source code for tutorial.html? Debian requires source code
where it exists (see the DFSG/social contract). Perhaps you could
release 0.9.3.1 with the source code for tutorial.html (and
reference.html if it has source). Preferably, the setup.py should build
these from their source.

> I've applied the fix_shebangs patch to my local copy, so that patch may
> be removed when I release the next version.

Cool.

> When I do make a new release, does debian-python need any kind of
> notification?

Nope, just the maintainer(s). If you use freshmeat, we can subscribe to
the freshmeat releases.

--
bye,
pabs