Re: New python maintenance team

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Piotr Ozarowski wrote:
> > But I would really like turbogears maintained within "python-modules" since
> > it's mainly good glue between several general-purpose Python modules.
>
> Does gaupol [1] qualify? It is rather standalone application than a
> python module but I would be glad to join the group.

A standalone application doesn't make sense in this project called
"python-modules".

However if you're looking for an alioth project where you could do
co-maintenance of an application without creating a dedicated project, you
can consider http://alioth.debian.org/projects/collab-maint

http://wiki.debian.org/CollaborativeMaintenance

Alternatively, you can decide to create a "python-apps" Alioth project if
you really think that it makes sense to maintain collaboratively
(unrelated) python applications.

Raphaël Hertzog